Jillyan Long, PTA
“I have always been fascinated with physical therapy and the idea that you CAN come back stronger than ever after an injury or bump in the road. We just show you how to get there.”
her message for potential patients: “After a surgery or injury, it can be a little scary to get back at it. But you are more than your diagnosis. Your body is the key to your comeback, and you will be surprised by what you can accomplish with physical therapy.”
- Physical Therapist Assistant since 2020
- Associate’s degree in Applied Science from Tulsa Community College (2020)
- Bachelor’s degree in Health and Exercise Science from University of Oklahoma
- NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer
just for fun:
- Jillyan has spent 4+ years as a personal trainer and holds the current NASA powerlifting state records in all three lifts (squat, bench and deadlift).
- On a “lighter” note, she also loves musicals, Harry Potter and ending the day with dinner from Chuy’s!