Andrew Negley, DPT
Co-Founder/Director of Physical Therapy
“When you’re in pain and unable to do what you enjoy, it changes your entire make-up. I love my profession because we get patients back to the activities they enjoy, with far better movement and health than they had before the event that brought them to us in the first place. I want my patients to feel like they have a doctor who is truly listening to them, who’s there by their side the entire way, pushing them to physically achieve things they never thought they could.”
his message for potential patients: “I can be your primary care provider for orthopedic issues and injuries. You do not need a referral, and I can order imaging, x-rays, MRIs or whatever is needed for a clear diagnosis. If physical therapy isn’t the best course of action, I’ll get you to the specialist you need.”
- 20+ years in physical therapy
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from The Arizona School of Health Sciences at A.T. Still University (2005)
- Certified in dry needling, Kineseo Taping, custom orthotics, functional movement screening, functional capacity evaluation
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association, Oklahoma Physical Therapy Association
just for fun:
- Andy loves traveling, cooking and playing golf and tennis with his wife and 2 daughters.
- His perfect day includes tailgating at an OU game with family and friends or caddying for his daughters’ golf tournaments.