Katie Turner, DPT
“I spent a lot of time in physical therapy during high school and college due to multiple knee injuries playing soccer. After I tore my ACL for the fourth time, my physical therapist inspired me and helped me through feeling like I was never going to get past my injuries. That was the first time I felt like physical therapy was my calling. As physical therapists, we don’t just help you recover from injuries and get back to the activities you enjoy. We also teach you how to help and heal yourself to avoid future injuries.”
her message for potential patients: “Your treatment will be adapted to fit your particular needs and goals, and each task and exercise has a specific purpose. Although physical therapy can be challenging and takes commitment, it should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience. With Physical Therapy Specialists, you have a team of experts who are truly committed to helping you achieve pain-free function and reach goals that you might never have thought were possible!”
- Physical therapist since 2016
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Southwest Baptist University (2016)
- Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association, Credentialed APTA Clinical Instructor
just for fun:
- Katie loves spending time with her family and friends, sweating through boot camp classes, going to the lake and attending OSU football games.
- An avid traveler, she also collects coffee cups from the places she’s visited.